In 1981, a close-knit group of businessmen with extensive experience in the hydraulics sector decided to join forces to establish a new industrial enterprise.
This is how Oleostar began, from the determination of a few people and their desire to come up with new ideas and give them shape.
The idea was quite ambitious: to identify the emerging market needs and respond to those needs with solutions that were both innovative and effective.
The young company soon began to make a name for itself and gain credibility on the market.
It was in those early years, with the aim of creating new synergies, that the idea formed to make an agreement with two other companies, each a leader in its sector: Walvoil, which manufactures hydraulic control valves, and Casappa, which produces gear and pistons pumps and motors.
The high quality of this integrated product package led to immediate and continuing success, demonstrated by the constant positive growth trend and the excellent results achieved.
In 1998 the story of Oleostar has taken another important step with the expansion of our headquarters, now doubled in size.
Oleostar products are used for applications in both stationary and mobile systems.
Based on costant research and innovation, we offer a highly diversified range, and the quality of our products is a result of the quality of the technology joined to the quality of the process.
This winning mix ensures that Oleostar can offer the most highly differentiated and reliable solutions on the market: pressure control valves, self-levelling valves for loaders, valves for lift equipment and for compactors.
And just in the last few yerars, our R&d department has developed a product that is sure to win new market shares: SAE cavity cartridge valves. The way sales are distributed reflects the international mentality: 42% on the italian market and the remaining 58% on the foreign market, with a strong presence in the whole of Europe and North America.